Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Me in 85 Questions...


Taking a break from writing and doing a fun, silly questionnaire thing I saw at both Leanne and Deanna's blogs... I'm throwing my hat in too...

MY CURRENT LIFE IN 85 QUESTIONS:

What was the highlight of your week?
I made some MAJOR headway on organization in my home!


Who's car were you in last?
Mine

When and where was your last kiss?
At home this morning from Isabella (Izzie)

How long is your hair?
To my shoulders almost- in an awkward growing out phase- I’m contemplating cutting it again!

Last movie you saw?
Hairspray in the theater, We Are Marshall at home on DVD

Last thing you ate?
Lowfat PB on whole wheat

What was last thing you drank?
Water

Are you happy right now?
Yes!

What did you say last?
"Wouldn’t I sound funny speaking Polish with my southern accent?"(had to be there)


Where is your phone?
In my purse

What was the last museum you went to?
Children’s Museum at Nay Pier

Who did you last hang out with?
My family!


Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
Judgmental people who force their own convictions/beliefs on others
What are you listening to?
My tunes on Windows Media

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Fulfillment in my career and finances

If I had a million dollars...
Tithe, invest, buy my dream home (not a mansion, just a comfortable home with 5 or 6 bedrooms, 3 or 4 bathrooms, office, awesome family room, lr, dr, and my dream kitchen! Also, I would pay off all our debt!

What are your favorite stores?
Target, Value City, Steve and Barry’s, Super Walmart

What makes you the happiest?
My family and the fact that I am still standing!

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

Are you left-handed?
Nope


What's for dinner tonight?
Burgers for the kids, Chicken for me

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
My daughter Kaitlyn, it is one of her favorite pastimes!

Where was the last place you went shopping?
Value City- school uniforms


How do you feel about your hair right now?
I’m going to cut it!

Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Not really

AIM or MSN?
Neither

Where does most of your family live?
Most are in Florida- one sister, bil and niece in Texas, one brother in Georgia

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?
I love having my windows open while I sleep!

Do you drink beer?
Don’t care for alcohol period.

Who do you miss?
Family and friends

Myspace or Facebook?
Myspace

What is your favorite subject in school?
English

Do you have any talents?
Of course! Writing, speaking, acting, cooking, organizing, dreaming, singing, shall I go on?

Do you have any children?
Five girls!


Did you take a nap today?
Nope, I highly doubt it!


Ever met someone famous?
Um, I saw Hulk Hogan in the Tampa Airport once and Tammy Sue Bakker in a Shoney’s restaurant. Uh, oh and remember Rerun from “What’s Happening?” I did meet him.

Do you want to be famous?
It isn’t an ambition of mine but who wouldn’t love their own 15 minutes of fame? (Just depends on what I am famous for!)

Can you handle being in the military?
Ha! I was in JROTC for ONE year in high school and I worked as a civilian employee for the USACE- I have served my country- DONE!

Ever been to Las Vegas?
No, but I want to go!!!


When is the last time you updated your blog?
As I write!

Have you been to New York City?
Yes

Ever been to Disneyland/world?
Many, many times!

Last thing you cooked:
Chicken breast

Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Let my hubby borrow it when his broke- he lost it for two weeks!

Last time you were sick?
It’s been a long time

Do you like anyone right now?
I like people in general!

No comments: