Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Book is Complete!


"Becoming Destiny Driven" is COMPLETED! Yea!!!! I have been working so hard and diligently on this rewrite which has actually turned into double what it was before! I am pleased with the results and excited about using this resource in my LIFE Group.

I am still working on "Confessions of a Destiny Driven Diva" and plan to release it within the month but I felt pressed to get BDD out first.

"Becoming Destiny Driven" is an interactive workbook study that teaches how to discover and become driven by your God ordained destiny. My heart went into this project and I truly pray it is a blessing to those who apply it!

So, I am back to blogging again after my brief hiatus! I am going to try to keep updating my blog while I finish "Confessions..." I've missed you all!

Love & Blessings,

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

Congrats Pastor Tara, I look to add a copy to my Library! Way to go! Missed you and glad you're back.

Lady Sutton