Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Bishop & The Doctor

My posting will be a little light this week. I am in the middle of three projects right in addition to the regular duties of life!

I wanted to pop in and comment on the Dr. Phil show yesterday. Bishop TD Jakes was on giving advice side by side with the good doc. I loved that they did no sugarcoat or seeker sensitize who Bishop Jakes is. He was himself and gave some great wisdom to the guests who were on.

What I didn't know is how much of an impact Bishop Jakes has on Dr. Phil. How awesome! I love it! Oh and Dr. Phil wrote the forward in Bishop Jake's new book.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I really enjoy both TD Jakes and Dr. Phil! Did you know they are both listed in the top 50 most influential Americans? Biship Jakes is in slot one and Dr. Phil in slot 50.

No comments: