Wednesday, April 08, 2009

He's Not Good... He's GREAT!


Today finds me still pondering on God and His, well, I was going to say 'goodness' but I am going with GREATNESS... We had such an exciting weekend which led into Monday and Tuesday just flying by! And God has been in all of it...

Saturday was a great day of fun and fellowship, we all headed to White Oak Park where we picnic-ed and hunted eggs all afternoon with our fabulous church family and guests. Even the adults got in on the fun and yours truly won the cash prize egg worth $130! It was a great day and we all came away kissed by the sun as well. My face is still tinged with a little pink that I am hoping will give me a little tanned look. Generally I don't tan, I burn and peel... but we'll see.Sunday was off the chain. After a great time of praise and worship with Pastor Glenn and the team, Craig brought a timely Word, "Don't Die on the Threshold! followed by a powerful time of ministry at the altar. It was indeed a GREAT day in the house of God!
After church about forty of us headed to Steak and Shake for lunch before having to get the youth back for drama/dance practice. It was a glorious day!And I can't talk about the church without saying that we have some of the most (as my friend PD says) uh-may-zing people! Seriously! They are go getters... team players... leaders... we are SO blessed! I'll talk more about them in time to come and share about the gifts God has blessed Christ Central of Dallas with.Right now our days and nights in between are filled with meetings, planning, and dreaming. The girls have ROC Youth tonight with Pastors Mike and Jill... whom they love already so much.

Well, I guess my quick update will have to continue on a little later, I have some work to do and things to cross off my never ending to do list!




No comments: