Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Highlights from AD 09 in OKC


I can't seem to shake something that Pastor Duane White said last night. It has been churning in me over and over and over. I can't tell it here verbatim, BUT I can give you an idea of what was said because I believe it will speak to others...

He said that there were people who had exited 2008 wounded, broken, and felt like the enemy had set them up to fail, fall apart and never be able to recover much less be a success. However, the Lord spoke through Pastor Duane White that what appeared to be an attack of the enemy was actually a set up by God. Every negative situation that had the potential to "take you out" were merely set ups for you to STEP UP in to a divine opportunity!

SO basically... the way I put it is like this (and I am sure Pastor D won't mind my paraphrasing!)... "I have been SET UP to STEP UP!!!!"

Last year was that kind of year for Craig and I. What seemed to be an impossible, possibly hindering situation has turned into something do great, even greater than what we originally imagined! And we know He isn't finished yet!

Woo Hoo!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Shouting with you my friend! I believe we have been set up to step up...just waiting on the timing!