Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day

Hey ya'll!

I am happy to report that we have been getting settled in our new home, but sad that my blog has been suffering!

In a word, Valentine's Day was super. Craig got me True Religion perfume and a True Religion tote. I love them both! He got a new wedding band since his was stolen at the gym. Then we went out to Effina's Tuscan Grill with Daniel, Christy, Drew and Michelle followed by ice cream at Maggie Moo's. We rarely splurge for Valentine's Day but we did a little this year because we opted not to buy for each other at Christmas or on our anniversary in December. We had such a great time.I haven't laughed like that in so long!

Thank you for all of you who have continued to email and inquire... your thoughts, prayers and support mean so much!






1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

Ice Cream that comes from a place with a name like that has got to be good. Pics are nice. I pray God's favor for your ministry, marriage and family.
D