Friday, January 02, 2009

Haley's New Year's Post


My Haley has her own blog... and I was blown away by her 11 year old words of wisdom in her New Year's post... Yes, I am a proud mother... but I think you'll agree with me! Read it here...

New Year

Don't you love new year? Its a new chance to start all over. And make new challenges to take on this year. I am very excited for new year . Because it feels good to start over and complete new challenges. Some people would just think of 2009 as another year but those people would be wrong because tons of people around the world are now getting ready to count down to a new year! Kids are asking there parents if they can stay up till 12:00 parents are throwing party's to celebrate and some people are waiting for that crystal ball to drop in new york square! I am one of those people. I have had many successful years through my life and i have been taking on my challenges and completing some and some still working on. But you have to accept the offer why its here don't just wait for next year! Don't waste your time waiting for 2010! Set your resolutions now! So get ready to start counting down to 2009 a new year to start fresh!



2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

she's absolutely precious...

Haley said...

thank you mom