Friday, August 15, 2008

A LONG Day!


Today has been a LONG day! I am actually still at work waiting for Craig and the little girls to pick me up. The summer day camp buses got stuck in traffic so they are running VERY late. It will probably be at least another hour until we get home because I need to stop at the grocery store.

As I was typing, alas my knight in shining armor showed up! I am now typing this from my sofa while we watch Nim's Island. On the flip side, we came home to a wet ceiling in our dining room. The upstairs bathtub started leaking. So, on Sunday, our dining room ceiling will be torn out partially. I am not looking forward to it but it must be done!

I think I am about to head to bed, I am so tired. I couldn't sleep last night. It was driving me crazy! I think I finally nodded off at 4:15 am. So, yeah, I am pretty tired.

I'll check back in tomorrow!


No comments: