Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Today

I have been working on a few projects over the last couple days. One will be released tomorrow... my review on Mark Batterson's "Wild Goose Chase" which is being released tomorrow. Remember to stop by and enter my contest for a FREE copy of Wild Goose Chase. I will be drawing the winner on Friday morning.

Secondly, I am working on my messages for Unstoppable, one of which Pastor Deanna Shrodes and I are tag teaming. I can't tell you how excited I am about Unstoppable! If you haven't made arrangements to attend yet, go to www.unstoppableconference.com and sign up right away!

I am praying diligently for my family and friends in Florida who are hosting an unwelcome "Fay." Hurricane season is probably one of three things I don't miss about Florida in addition to extreme heat and mosquitos!

I will also be blogging at www.takerootandwrite.com tomorrow, so stop by and say hello!

Until tomorrow.. ciao!


No comments: