Friday, July 18, 2008

Women Driven to Pray FREE Event!!!

Prayer Event Button

I am so excited about an upcoming event I am hosting with several other awesome women of God! It is a FREE Tele-conference event called Women Driven to Pray. Here is the basic run down on the event.. you can also click on the link above to find out more... don't pass it by... take part, it is going to be incredible and it is FREE!!!!

Here is a little bit about the event....

Over the last month I have received numerous phone calls, emails and had conversations with many women who have been battling the enemy's attacks. Mind you these are some powerful women of God who have managed to keep the enemy at bay by prayer, fasting and faith. However, they are tired and some of them weary.

My heart has been grieving for them. Just this week as I was praying for one of my dearest friends the Lord spoke to me that we needed to pray TOGETHER. As I sought Him further He laid out a plan for His daughters, His precious girls to come together as sisters and get in agreement for one another, for our nation and for the lost.

On August 3, 2008 at 8 pm EST hundreds of women will come together over a FREE conference call and we will pray together. I have put together a team of women from all over the nation who will lead the call with me. Each participant will receive an agenda for the prayer event and a list of prayer requests compiled through the online request form here.

I am believing for a great move of God! We will be activating Matthew 18:19-20, "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Will you join me that evening? Will you stand in agreement for your brothers and sisters in Christ, for our nation's leaders and future, for our church leaders, for the lost?

I would also like to encourage those of you in churches, women's groups, or in relationship with women who would like to join in this event to please pass on the link and information. As a matter of fact, make an evening of it! Perhaps you could host the call for a group in your home! If you decide to do this, please email me and let me know so we can have an accurate count of those participating.

Following the prayer event, a form and email address will be put up to gather feedback and testimonies of God's goodness. As I said, we are expecting GREAT things!


No comments: