Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'll Say a Little Prayer... for the Tooth Fairy


After getting Kaitlyn on the bus to camp this morning at 6 am and working all day, whew, let me tell you, it's been a day! And WHY on earth am I STILL up??? Who knows but I'll be heading to bed in a minute.

One thing I have to do first is summon the "tooth fairy." Lexi lost BOTH of her top front teeth yesterday and the tooth fairy was not on her A game last night! She was sleeping on the job and forgot to cash Lexi's teeth in for some cash or a prize. SO, of course I emailed her immediately and made sure she was ON for tonight. Poor gal... she must need a daytimer! Say a prayer for her, will ya?

Anywho, I'll check in again later!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! It was a running joke in my house growing up that the tooth fairy was always a week late!! I have a feeling her visits to my future kids will not be timely, either ;o).

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

Glad to know the tooth fairy has also forgotten to come to your house! I thought that only happened at the McCann House!