Sunday, July 13, 2008

Connect with Women LIKE YOU!!!!!


A few months ago I was contacted by Noelle Mena of Central Florida. Noelle inspired me by sharing the vision God had given her for an online ministry to women. She asked if I would take part and I answered with a resounding YES! Noelle has spearheaded Christian Women Take Root, a online community for women by women!

In addition to CWTR being an online community, there are over 20 groups ranging from every topic imaineable. These groups are mirrored by columns written by women who felt impressed to encourage other women. My weekly column, Feminine Fire will be published every Tuesday here. I will be blogging there every Tuesday going forward.

The Feminine Fire group where we can all talk and encourage one another can be found here.
My own personal page is right here... and to learn a little more about me, go here...
What a lot of linkage, huh???? Seriously though, you will love this ministry, and don't just join Feminine Fire... check out some of the other great topics and groups that have been created with YOU in mind!

Here's the official release:

It's Official! Time to open our doors. We at Take Root and Write invite you to join us on, Monday, July 14th. Our site will be polished up and our first articles posted. If you are signed up through email/RSS by Wednesday July 9th, you will receive an intro to all the columns/categories. If you are visiting the site before Open House, please excuse any confusion as I am putting all in it's place for you from now till then! Be sure to go ahead and join us over at our Member's Area- http://www.ChristianWomenTakeRoot.com

We are already getting rooted together over there! The Take Root and Write Team are all so excited to get to share with each of you. If you have any questions, please feel to email, upper right corner.

Blessings to each of you, come be a part of our Groundbreaking. Come, Take Root with us. There is something here for every woman. Come for one reason, and I think you will find many more reasons for staying.

Noelle Mena, Founder

Check it out... you won't be sorry!


1 comment:

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

Your friend, Noelle, has been very sweet. She has prayed for me and my "medical mess". Thanks for the invite!