Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Another Manic Meme


Favorite person (outside family)? Outside of my family, hmmm, a toss up because I consider a lot of people family! Let’s just say there are way too many to count!

Favorite food? Potatoes almost any way…

Quirks about me? I have a southern accent that generally surfaces when I am mad or really excited. I am not a big jewelry person. I am anything but average.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? (Ask them.): Someone he couldn’t live without who he loves very much!

Any regrets in life? Maybe one or two, but for the most part, I accept without regrets!

Favorite Charity/Cause? I am in the very early stages of founding “Destiny’s Closet,” a ministry to exotic dancers, strippers and prostitutes.

Favorite Blog recently? TONS!!! A few are Evotional. Com (Mark Batterson), Perry Noble, and Positioned for Greatness (Craig Sloan, my dh)

Something you can't get enough of? Time…

Worst job you've ever had? Wendy’s… Sr. year of high school…

What job would you pay NOT to have? Plumber

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Right now? WiBo in Washington DC…
Favorite Bible verse right now? Jeremiah 1:10 “See, I have this day appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.”

Guilty pleasure? Dove Dark Chocolates hidden in my purse during church, reality TV, and sleeping in on stormy Saturdays!
Got any confessions? Something I can’t share right now.. soon!!!!

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Spa day, shopping and some new kitchen stuff!

Favorite thing about your house? My back yard

Least favorite thing about your house? No central AC…
One thing you are bad at? Dancing… ask my girls…

One thing you're good at? Project management and determining flow…

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Closer to family and some personal stuff…

Who would you like to meet someday? Paula Deen and Fucshia Pickett
What makes you feel sexy? My mood determines it all really…

Who is your real life hero? Honestly? My husband really. He has overcome more adversity than most. His life story would shock and amaze you!

What is the hardest part of your job? You wouldn’t believe me if I told you!

When are you most relaxed? When I have a huge sense of accomplishment after successfully completing whatever I am working on! What stresses you out? Broken focus and lack of order!
What can you not live without? Jesus.. . without Him it will all fall apart anyway!

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Whatever!
Why do you blog? Several reasons… 1.) I love writing 2.) It is therapeutic 3.) Networking 4.) Archiving my life! 5.) Sharing what God has done in my life!


Join the Journey,





Bookmark and Share

No comments: