Monday, March 24, 2008

Searching?

I love my Stat Counter. It is a really great tool that shows me where I am getting web traffic from and how often. It also shows me web engine searches that lead people to “Destiny Driven.”

I get an overwhelming number of hits for the posting of “The Mom Song” by Anita Renfroe, probably at least 5 per day and up to 30 in a day from ALL over the world. I posted the YouTube video there and also the lyrics.

I have also noticed an largely increased number of folks looking for Bishop Tony Miller who ministers through Destiny World Outreach and also pastors Cathedral of Praise in Oklahoma City, OK. For those of you looking for his site, go to www.destinywo.com and www.bepurposedriven.org

It is fun too when you see searches for yourself. I cannot tell you how many Google searches I have seen through my stat counter for Craig and I, also, many of my friends in ministry… people are checking ya’ll out!

 

Probably the greatest search that leads people to my blog, Destiny Driven is the search on the words “my destiny in Christ.” People are so desperate to relaize their destiny in Christ and fulfill it- they are googling it! That stirs me! But it also concerns me. Destiny is inside of each one of us, all unique and individually, don’t focus on the destiny of others and try to fit into their mold. Be you, fulfill the God given potential inside of you- no one else can!

 

 

 

No comments: