Saturday, December 15, 2007

In My World

I've been AWOL in Blogland for awhile. It hasn't really been a lack of time to write but more so doing some personal reflecting as 2007 ends and a new year is right on the horizon. In the time since I last wrote we celebrated Kaityn's 15th birthday...So last weekend I had a houseful of teens who ate and danced the night away.
In Weight Watcher World I lost almost pound. I wish it had been more but to be honest I have been indulging a little more than usual. All in all I am down right at 40 lbs. I have a definitive goal for the year's end, my focus is on that goal... if I can just look passed the fudge and dark chocolate. Oh how I love dark chocolate! My special treats are Dove Dark Chocolates and Milky Way Midnights... and I recently found Dark Chocolate Madness Hot Cocoa. Lord help me!!!! I plan on staying focused but I will most definitely have to stay "on" to do that!

I'll be posting later this week or next with a State of My Union blog and also goal setting for 2008- I'd love to see some of your goals too!

Love & Blessings!

No comments: