Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Back to the Gym!


After a 3 week break Weight Watchers began again at my workplace. I was so nervous about weighing in because I have not been to the gym in a few weeks. And I have indulged a little more than I probably should have... BUT I did not gain!!! On the other hand I didn't lose either but I really didn't expect to. SO, I am back on track... and I am back in the gym.

The new WW program materials were released early at our meeting and I really like some of the enhancements that the program is throwing out there.

My Christmas wishlist DOES include a WW scale :)... I want one for home. I like the one with the BMI index. I also asked for a new digital camera... mine has finally died! I have a few other wants on my list too, clothes most definitely! I am hitching and tying up most of my clothes right now!

Craig is eying the new Kindle electronic book reader at Amazon. It is nice but I am looking at some others more reasonable in price!

I'm off to bed now. My posts have been kind of boring lately... I need to get into the habit of writing before I'm nodding off!

Love & Blessings!

No comments: