Friday, November 02, 2007

Who Me? Why Sure!

I received an interesting email in my personal email yesterday. Someone from a marketing company contacted me on behalf of Dodge. He found me through my blog. Anyway, they are looking for 50 women in Chicago to test drive the new 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan for a week! Anyway, I responded and answered a slew of questions and hopefully I will hear from Dodge soon. I’d LOVE to do this!

Craig and I have been looking at vehicles to purchase next year (after winter) and we have had several Dodge makes and absolutely LOVE them! We had a Dodge Grand Caravan prior to our current vehicle and we really miss the Dodge!

Anyway, we saw a recent commercial showcasing the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan and we were already considering it. To test it out would be an awesome opportunity! Plus I would get to take photos and share with you on my blog!

Well, we’ll see what happens! But I got really excited and am hopeful, especially after checking it out online….http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/grand_caravan/gallery/#

Say a prayer for me!

Love & Blessings!

2 comments:

dan@matchstick.ca said...

Great stuff Tara. Good luck with the Dodge Grand Caravan. All the best.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Tara,

That is awesome! Let me know how it goes for you!

~Jessica Smith