Thursday, October 11, 2007

Random Fours...

I found this over at Pastor Lisa's and thought I'd piggy back....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Administrative position with US Army Corps of Engineers
2. Newspaper reporter
3. Payroll Administrator
4. Publicist for hospital

Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
1.Dirty Dancing
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Gone With the Wind
4. Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. Designing Women reruns
2. Food Network
3. The Office
4. Various Reality Shows (when I have time)

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. Christmas Mountain, MI
4. Ft. Myers, FL

Four of my favorite dishes: (Most of these thing are now rare treats- I can enjoy them occasionally)
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Prime Rib
3. Bread
4. Chicken Fried Chicken

Four websites i visit daily:
1. My blog
2. My online banking
3. Weight Watchers/Dottie's Weight Loss Zone
4. Friend’s Blogs

Four places i would rather be:
1. Not telling...:)
2. At my goal weight
3. Not telling...:)
4. In bed (that' where I am headed!)

Who am I tagging?! Anyone who has time and wants to invite us to some random facts about their life!

No comments: