Thursday, September 13, 2007

Unstoppable is INCREDIBLE

WOW!!! That is how I feel about the first evening of the UNSTOPPABLE Conference! Pastor Deanna & Pastor Lindsey pulled out every stop and let me tell you, if you missed this conference, NEVER do it again! I can say (honestly) and without prejudice, that this conference is undoubtedly one of, if not THE best conference I have ever attended.

Excellence is stamped all over this event! I mean it! I hope to have some pictures tomorrow. The banquet meal was delicious- from the salad all the way down to the chocolate cake with raspberry sauce! (I only ate 1/2- which was 6 ww points). The conversation and company was delightful and inspiring. It is SO great to be surrounded by so many powerful women of God!!!

The praise and worship was, yes PD, "off the chain!" Pastor Jennifer Lee and her team were incredible! And the Word was brought by Pastor Sheri Hawley who brought a timely message! She shared the importance and necessity of throwing off your cape of comfort and picking up the towel of service. This message really hit home and I am SO convinced that this entire weekend is a DIVINE set up for me and all of the attendees.

If you were unable to attend, make sure you visit www.northsideag.org and find out how you can purchase the audio messages. Believe me- it is well worth the investment and it is only day 1!!! Stay tuned for more later this weekend!!!

Love & Blessings!

No comments: