Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Great Idea



Okay, since it is obviously mid June, I will be back pedaling a bit to catch you up. Back in March, my husband and I, who are church planters were discussing ways we could use our new facility to minister and also raise some funds to help pay the bills. Thus, I said, "Why not do a summer camp?" Well, the idea was born, accepted and I was elected to see it through.

After recruiting a very reliable and loyal co-signer (that's what we call members), we were well on our way in the planning. Now, one thing you must know is I gave birth to our fifth daughter on the 15th of March vis scheduled c-section, and here it was the end of March and I'm taking on this new project. To add to that, my sweet new baby was not a planned blessing, but a surprise blessing (she really is a sweet angel) that came despite the fact that I had a tubal ligation after the birth of my now four year old.... but still I was up for a challenge! Call me crazy!

No comments: