Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Guest Appearance @
Church Planting Wives Series


I am blogging over at Truly Captivating (Suzanne Reeder) today. She is doing a Church Planting Wives Series and she asked me to post today... so stop by! We are blog/twitter/FB freinds. We met through our hubbies (Craig (me)/Chris (her)) who talk church planting from time to time. The Reeders are launching/planting Revolution Church in Florence, SC. Suzanne is a precious woman of God who has a sweet spirit! I am blessed and privileged to call her my friend!

By the way she is ALSO doing a giveaway for those who comment this week! The prize will be a Gift Box including THIS, THIS, THIS and THIS!!! Pretty neat, huh? Suzanne thought you could use some pampering, and these are some of her FAVORITE things!! So don’t forget to leave your comments on each post. You’ll only be entered once, but she wants to know what you think about this series. Feedback is always a good thing! ;-)

I'll talk with ya'll soon!





1 comment:

Susanne said...

Thanks for the link love. The feeling is mutual, my friend!! ;-)