Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Word of Promise Next Generation
New Testament MP3 Set Review


My family and I had the privilege of reviewing....Word of Promise Next Generation New Testament MP3 Set published by Thomas Nelson.

My girls were excited to about hearing some of their favorite Disney stars read the New Testament dramatically. We used the set as bedtime listening and the girls were quiet and listened attentively as the Word was portrayed by their peers in a modern day media form.

THE WORD OF PROMISE NEXT GENERATION
uses the International Children's Bible, not my personal favorite version, but a relevant one for its intended audience. (The International Children's Bible (ICB) is designed to be read by children aged nine through twelve)

We found the project to be educational and very well put together. A very wise choice in using such well known actors like Sean Astin, Corbin Bleu, and Haley Osment... plus many more.

If you want to get your kids into the Word, this is a great tool to hook them. I consider it a very wise investment as well!

Stop by Amazon... here and pick up your own copy of THE WORD OF PROMISE NEXT GENERATION. It will not disappoint!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip - I may pass this info on to the parents in my kids' church...we have our share of Disney freaks, lol!!!