Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Not a Matter of IF....


I have completely disappeared, it is only that I have been running nonstop with the idea that when I could get about 30 minutes to myself I would sit down and blog. However, that obviously has not occurred since last Thursday!


Craig and I were honored to take a trip southward, all the way to Palmetto, FL (hey, it IS a long way from Chicago!) to minister at the Missions Conference: Mission Possible… at Palmetto Assembly of God, where our friends, Pastors Mark and Judy Cotignola pastor. WHAT a joy it was! (I sincerely wish we would have gotten some pictures... bt if you had any idea of the way those four and a half days went, you'd realize, photos were the last thing on our minds!)


Judy and I met two years ago at Unstoppable and have kept in contact over the last couple of years. Craig had never met Judy or Mark, (Mark and I had never met either) but after conversations via email and by phone… something clicked in the spirit… well, once we all met together in person, it was as if we had been friends for 20 years!


Craig and I ministered on Friday and Saturday nights, Sunday morning and Sunday night… and let me tell you… there was a Holy Ghost breakthrough that messed people up! When I say that people were climbing the highest heights in worship.. I mean that LITERALLY. Seriously, one of the staff literally climbed up to the highest point in the sanctuary and “worshipped from on high” on Sunday morning. Now, you might ask me, “Well is that really necessary???” And to that I will answer a resounding… YES! There are times when undignified praise is EXACTLY what is necessary… and yes, it IS Biblical… check out David when he brought back the Ark of the Covenant… he danced right out of his clothes in anticipation of what God was going to do.
I could really go on and share about the transformation the church made, really, it was just a result of an anointed determination to stop the insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting different results) and declare breakthrough and victory. The freedom that permeated that House cannot be explained… only experienced.


Furthermore, Craig and I were able to spend several hours with Mark and Judy, encouraging them, speaking into their lives, and confirming things that God had already spoken to them. Sometimes you just need someone to echo what you have been hearing God say to you… it is that reassurance that, “Yep, I am on the right track!”


We were also able to meet with their staff to challenge them to step in and be the

support that Pastors Mark and Judy need to lead PAG. What a blessing it was to see them all rise to the challenge and become the Aarons and Hurrs they needed!


I had to leave Sunday afternoon, so I was unable to be there on Sunday evening or Monday morning when Craig met with the staff. However, from what I have been told, the deal was sealed! PAG has crossed over into a brand new level… and there is NO stopping them… it is their time!


When I ministered on Friday night, I felt impressed to declare that “It was not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN” in every promise God had ever given PAG and Pastors Mark and Judy.
I would say more, but I’ve got to run and get my little one… and I am positive Craig will be sharing at his blog too. But in closing, when you have a moment, please pray for Pastor Mark and Judy and PAG, God has given them a HUGE vision and MAJOR burden for their region… and I cannot wait to see it fulfilled!


Oh! I just remembered on last thing I really want to share that they are doing at PAG.. but it will be tomorrow… I must run!




2 comments:

Pastor Shelisa Hull said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I am rejoicing with you for the opportunity to minister and the amazing results that God brings when you are in tune with His Spirit! I will be praying for Pastors Mark and Judy and for you and Craig as you continue to break through relgious walls and help others reach a new level of freedom and revelation!

In anticipation of what is yet to come.....
Shelisa

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Awesome! So thrilled with how things went with your time of ministry there!!

Love ya friend!
D