Friday, September 19, 2008

College and Cheeseccake


This week went by fast! I am so excited because my "distance learning" courses came today from Light University! I am "furthering my knowledge" in Women's Ministries and Studies. I hope to get through a few lessons this weekend!

Tomorrow we are taking the girls to the "Cheesecake Festival." Yep, you got it right folks, I said, "Cheesecake." A whole festival revolving around.... one more time.... "cheesecake!" Yum!

I finished a project this evening for Craig and I in our "quest" for the new open door the Lord has for us... I'll share more about that next week. Craig and I are nailing some things down right now...

Craig just got home from running Kaitlyn to one of her friend's from youth... they will be spending the weekend together. The traffic was nasty so he had to sit for a while.. the joys of rush hour!

Well, since he is home, I am going t go sneak a little time with him before I nod off...




1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Tara,

I'm so excited for you on so many levels. God is getting ready to open the floodgates.

I am just honored to have a front row seat to watch the miracle.

I've never forgotten the promise on the bus and I will live it through ups and downs for the rest of our lives.

God is up to something! Shout now! Do the wave!!!

I love you, girl!