Monday, August 11, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!


I wanted to take a minute and just praise God for how awesome He is! I keep getting the reports on the continual healing of Bishop Tony Miller! Craig and I, along with thousands of others have been standing with Bishop, Pastor Kathy and their girls during this past month. It won't be long and he'll be out of the hospital for good! I love plugging in a message on the Guestbook and seeing so many people who have been touched by Bishop and PK uniting in prayer and believing with the Millers that Bishop's complete healing is SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED!!!!

Bishop and Pastor Kathy mean the world to Craig and I. They have been there when we wanted to give up on ourselves!

During our recent move I came across MANY, MANY of Bishop's messages from 8 to 15 years ago. That 'old' Word has brought new life to me and to some very special people to Craig and I... over a decade later! Just proves that the Word of God is the same yesterday, today and forever!

When you get a moment, say a prayer for Bishop Miller, Pastor Kathy and their family. They have touches SO many lives, now we can stand in the gap for them!




No comments: