Monday, June 02, 2008

The Minority Report

Yesterday Evangelist Roosevelt Hunter spoke at church. His title was "The Minority Report" and was excellent! It reminded me a lot of the post I wrote titled "The Truth About Culture."

He tagged a lot more into his message focusing on the life of Joseph, form the pit, to the palace and embracing his promise. It was a great word! Basically, when everything and everybody wants to tell you why it WON'T happen... just open up the minority report aka The Report of the LORD!!!!

Reminds me of that old song... "Whose report will you believe? We will believe the report of the Lord! His report says I am healed, His report says I am filled, His report says I am free, His report says VICTORY!!!!"

Join the Journey,




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Tara,
I'm working my way through the Assembly of God Blog ring, and giving friendly reminders to those who need to update their code. (Your code is missing the Assembly of God black/white/gold banner and the gold join button.) Please go to my site and click on "Assembly of God Blogs" in the blue linkbar under my header. You'll find the code you need there, and instructions on how to add the code, should you need them. (Please don't use the code from RingSurf- it's missing the banner and button.) Thanks!
~Sharon~

PS- Equal Time will need updated as well. :0)