Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Stuff I Don't Have to Think About...

I found this at my friend Leanne Weber's blog....

How old will you be in 13 months?
37

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
*LOTS!

  • · Prepping for and ministering at the Spring Encounter Weekend (and my brother & company will be ministering there too!)
  • · Working on some special projects. J


Are you easily confused?
Not really… if I am focused!

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
I hope so… it has been 17 years!

If you could see ONE band / musician live who would it be (alive or dead)
Oooooo… I can’t pick just one!!!!


Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Nope

Whats one of your biggest pet peeves?!
Eeyore People

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
Yes, but I've probably done the same to others - so I really have no foot to stand on there....

Do you fall for people easily?
No, I can be overly cautious… but still very gracious… most folks don’t even know it!

Everything happens for a reason?
Well, yes, everything does happen for SOME reason… what you sow you reap, if you pray things can change, etc…

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Yes… my hubby!

What is the most trouble that you have ever been in?!
LOL! It is under the blood!


When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
I don’t think I have a number one….

What are you listening to right now?
We Cry Out (Jesus Culture)


Do you live with both your parents?
I am married. I live with my husband.

Last person you said I love you too?
Craig (my husband)

What is it you truly want right now?
Hmm.. I can’t post that right now!

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
None, just a 5-er right now. I carry a Debit card not cash usually!


Do you dance in the car?
I do the head bop dance and sometimes throw a shoulder jerk in there when I am really into it!

Do you smile a lot?
Yes I do!


When was the last time you got flowers?
A few months ago from one of our vendors sucking up!


Do you wish at 11:11?
I didn’t know you were supposed to!

Can you play any instruments?
Viola… but not in a LONG time! I can pick stuff out on the piano when I focus!


Whats something that people are surprised to find out bout you?!
That I have five daughters.


Do you have a tattoo?
No… I leave that to my braver brothers!


Are you hiding something from someone?
Oh, wouldn’t you like to know!!!!

Are there things you can't live without?
My relationship with God! Without it everything else crumbles!


What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
Where’s my hair brush…


Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Kind of short

Have you memorized your social security number?
Mine and my husbands!

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I’ll be doing on 27 years in 10 years!


Is your family just a bundle of fun?
Have mercy… barrels!

Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
It has happened on occasion…

When did you last smile?
2 seconds ago!


Join the Journey!




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Johnnie said...

No tattoos? We'll have to remedy that real soooon!! ;)