Monday, April 14, 2008

Time of Refreshing... Worship Him... Break the Box

There have been a few songs that have been resonating in my heart over the last several weeks... does that ever happen to you???? I thought I'd share them here... YouTube versions...

"Empty Me" (Jeremy Camp)


Holy fire burn away
My desire for anything
That is not of you and is of me
I want more of you
And less of me

Empty me, empty me, fill me
With you, with you





The More I Seek You (Kari Jobe)

The More I seek You
The More I find you
the more I find you
The more I love you

I want to sit at you feet
drink from the cup in your hands
lay back against you and breath
feel your heartbeat
this love is so deep
it's more than I can stand
I melt in your peace
it's overwhelming



"No Sweeter Name" (Kari Jobe)

VERSE
No sweeter name than the Name of Jesus,
No sweeter name have I ever known
No sweeter name than the name of Jesus.

CHORUS
You are the Life to my heart and my soul
You are the Light to the darkness around me
You are the Hope to the hopeless and broken
You are the only Truth and the Way

END
Jesus, Jesus



Powerful things happen as a result of our times in worship to Him.. BREAK THE BOX!

Love & Blessings!

No comments: