Monday, April 07, 2008

The Family that Shares... Strep Throat!

I've missed blogging through this weekend but in the last two weeks six out of seven of us have had both the stomach flu and strep throat and it finally caught me. We have persevered and though Craig is highly agitated (at the devil) that we had to spend so much on co-pays and medicines ($30 per prescription!!!). I keep reminding him that it is all right because the time, health and money the devil stole from us MUST be returned 7 fold!!! So, I am looking forward to sowing a seed on that in the VERY near future!!!

On Saturday because of the nasty attack on our health... we spent the ENTIRE day airing out and sanitizing the house!!! It felt SO good to get things SOOO clean! I wore my poor hubby out and he is usually the one who is ALWAYS cleaning!

The weather in Chicago has been beautiful throughout the last few days. The sun has been shining and a perfect cool breeze blowing. The windows in our house were open almost all day Sunday!

I'll be posting Part Four of "Finding the Sacred in the Secular" tomorrow. It will be a good one... sure to spark some dialogue. Tune in tomorrow!

Love & Blessings!


No comments: