Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lately...


Oh! I have been missing my blogging time! Really, to sit down and knock out a page of Sloan happenings is a pleasure, a necessity and therapy all wrapped up into one!

I have been having the best time getting to know a new friend from Blogdom. Her name is Jessica and she hails from the Mid-West. As a matter of fact she attends the church that my Bishops pastor! We found each other in the wide world of blogosphere and have had a wonderful time chatting and getting to know each other. If you get a chance, check out her blog... She is over at Thoughts for the Day

In Sloandom our world is as busy as ever. December promises to be a month packed full of celebrations, get togethers and time with family. As harried as it can get, I do enjoy hosting folks in our home. God blessed s with a huge, beautiful home and I will always give it to Him to use as often as possible. Now if I can just get everything decorated before the weekend!

Last night our oldest daughter Kaitlyn was baptized. In years before she had alswats seemed a little nervous about it and opted out when two of her younger sisters were baptized a few years ago. Craig and I decided to let her make the decision as to when she would be baptized and we backed off knowing God was guiding her. And He did! I'll post photos soon....

It is getting late here and Izzie just woke up for some reason so I am going to check on her and hit the sack...

Night all....

1 comment:

Stacey said...

how wonderful for your dtr! i cry every.time someone gets baptized, no matter how old or young!