Monday, August 06, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


What is one thing you would really regret not doing at some point in your life?

Not fulfilling my ultimate destiny in Christ. There are so many things "attached" to my destiny that all lead up to and contribute to my destiny in Him. My heart is so full however, I'm not yet ready to "spill my guts." My heart is to truly please Him in every capacity He had given to me!


If you had to, how would you describe yourself in a personal ad?

Driven, passionate, and fun loving woman with an agenda to serve God no matter the cost. Works sun up to sun down with little time to waste. Mom to 5 gals, married for the long haul and looking for fellow divas in pursuit of their destiny in Him!


What is one thing that you "know for sure"?

I KNOW who I am in Christ! I KNOW who He has called me to be and I KNOW I am DESTINED TO WIN!


Check out MORE Manic Monday at http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/





6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your church must be very proud of you!

Unknown said...

What a blessing you must be to your church and your family! :-)

Thank you for joining in Manic Monday and have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Randy Stonehill!!! Thank you :o). Just read your comment on my blog - it was driving me crazy, because I couldn't remember who sang the song or where I heard it - I just remember my high school best friend and I singing it all the time when life got crazy!! Hope you're having a great day, and that you have a fantastic Wednesday night :o).

Anonymous said...

Running to win, eh? Good girl!

:-D

(Blogging Chicks)

Just Me said...

Hey Girl.....congrats on your 100th posting. I kinda let mine slide by...so I'm looking forward to celebrating thru YOURS!! And..wanted you to know that I shared some your insights on the Alabaster box, at the Leader's Training School I just got back from. I absolutely LOVED the insight about her breaking the box! That totally meant, she gave everything - no going back! Good stuff!

Linda Vujnov said...

Amen sister! I know that I am a child of Christ and Heaven bound! I found your blog through a comment. Come and visit me. I am a blogging rooky so bare with me in reciprical blogs and blog rolls etc. You are all so fancy and techy!! http://lindavujnov.blogspot.com
I am a writer too!