Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday (on Friday!?)




Iris at Sting My Heart is on a break (good for you girl!) so Laurel at Laurel's Wreath is hosting this week! Oh- and yes- I am posting this late!


Today I am thankful for many things but I have decided to focus on the UNEXPECTED blessings in my life and those I am believing for!
* When I arrived at work someone blessed me with FIVE bags of clothes for my girls! Some of it is BRAND NEW too!
* I am thankful for a totally unexpected promotion at my secular workplace!
* I am thankful for the unexpected, yet happy fact that my sister and bil are expecting another blessing (#2)! Especially when so many odds were stacked against them!
* I am thankful for the UNEXPECTED yet GOD ORDAINED DIVINE APPOINTMENTS God is setting me up for in the next 3 months!
* I am thankful for an UNEXPECTED packed out crowd at Pastor Deanna's UNSTOPPABLE conference with LOADS of UNEXPECTED blessings HEAPED upon the entire event!
* I am thankful for God's hand on my girls making a way for the VERY BEST in their education, training, and opportunities in every expected and UNEXPECTED way!
* I am thankful that just this morning I was thanking God for UNEXPECTED blessings! I am wide open!


3 comments:

Susan said...

Wonderful thankfuls!
Susan

Denise said...

Bless you sweet one.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Sometmes life's surprises are wonderful! I just discovered your blog. Very lovely!